Systematic A/S is a robust and highly specialized software company with its headquarter in Aarhus, Denmark. The company employs more than 700 employees at locations in Denmark, Abu Dhabi, Australia, Finland, Germany, Singapore, Sweden, United Kingdom and USA. Systematic exports to more than 40 countries. The business consists of four business units: Public & Private, Healthcare, Defence, and Library & Learning and is both a product and a project organization.
We are looking for an energetic
Senior Business Development Manager, Healthcare Solutions
Your workplace is in Systematic´s office in Tampere.
Your responsibilities are:
- Drive the new sale of Systematic’s different Healthcare solutions, primarily with focus on Columna Clinical Information Systems (complete EPJ) and the logistics solutions (Service logistics plus clinical logistics)
- Execute sales growth based on the current customer portfolio as well as extended account strategies and the customer portfolio.
- Negotiate contracts with customers
- Responsibility for total tender team, including sub-contractors
- Strategy development in cooperation with Group Senior Vice President
- Build and maintain relations with customers and strategic stakeholders
Experience we are looking for:
- Experience with business-to-government (B2G) sales, understanding of public authorities/regions’ decision processes.
- Experience with sales of IT/ERP/EPJ systems. Possesses a sufficient IT-professional terminology and know the systems used within Healthcare.
You have commercial education, preferably Master level. You have excellent communication skills in Finnish and in English.
You will have a great opportunity to create a strong sales career in successful, knowledge intensive and innovative company. There is a strong interaction and support from the organisation in Denmark.
If you would like to know more about this position, please contact HRS Advisors, Tarja Kohtamäki +358 20791 9395. Please send us your application as soon as possible. Send your application no later than 9th of June. You are welcome to apply for this position in English.