Merus Power designs and manufactures world-leading clean technology to improve power quality, energy efficiency, operational and environmental performance. Our dynamic compensation solutions – active harmonic filters, STATCOMs, SVCs, energy storages and UPQs – effectively solve your power quality problems in real time. Find out more about Merus Power here.
Are you looking to be the front-runner in the clean energy business and development? Are you interested in working with renewable energy, energy storage solutions and smart grids? Merus Power offers world-leading clean technology to improve power quality, energy efficiency and integration of renewable energy to the power grid.
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer to join our software team to develop our digital services. In your position, the main responsibility is to design, develop and implement cloud-based IoT services for power quality systems. The work covers all areas of the IoT implementation from developing the communication between our smart devices and cloud, data analysis and processing in the cloud, to data visualization and microservices. Participating in HMI and SCADA development is also possible.
What we are looking for:
- Passionate about coding and continuous learning
- Experience of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of some programming language, i.e. C#, Java, Python, C++, etc.
- Understanding of databases and cloud services
- Ability to understand large entities
- You are familiar with cloud providers Azure/AWS/Watson
What we offer you:
- A significant role in creating the future vision and planning the execution of Merus Digital services
- Developing cloud-based IoT services and influence the technology selections
- A challenging position that allows much freedom in decision making and software selection
- Independent role with the possibility to create software in your own terms
- Possibilities for business trips abroad
- The comfortable and relaxed working atmosphere
- The opportunity to develop your professional skills in a Finnish Cleantech company
For more information of this position, please contact HRS Advisors consultant Jenny Blom p. 040 757 4348. Send your application, CV and your expected salary no later than 15.9.2019.
Apply for the position HERE!
Welcome to Merus Power – Winning Business with Power Quality!