LM-Dental, founded in 1973, develops, produces and markets high-tech dental hand instruments and their tracking system together with ultrasonic devices, orthodontic appliances and more. With the innovative product design and high-tech production technology we are the fastest growing manufacturer of hand instruments in Europe, the market leader in all Nordic countries and over 80% of our products are exported globally. LM is a part of the Finnish medical corporation Planmeca Group. www.lm-dental.com.
We are looking for an experienced and innovative
Your goal is to take our products and services to the next level. You are passionate about software development, and a result-driven, skilled team worker. As a Software Developer you will be responsible for developing and customizing our Dental Tracking System and RFID technology solutions (see: dentaltracking.com). You will report to R&D Manager and will find yourself in various roles included in DevOps mindset. Dental Tracking System includes software and hardware elements with ongoing development, customization and integration. Our customers globally are leading dental institutions and largest private dental clinics.
Ideal candidate’s profile:
- Strong experience in Java EE, Scrum and agile project management, good coding practices, Linux server administration and system design
- Sc. or M.Sc. degree
- Strong desire to deliver high quality code and a positive, team-building mindset
- Fluent spoken and written English communication skills, preferably in Finnish, too
- Technical and intellectual curiosity and openness to ideas
Appreciated additional experience:
- Knowledge on RESTful services
- Orchestration and configuration management in cloud environments
- RFID knowledge
- Experience with Vaadin framework and relational databases
What we offer
- A challenging position with an opportunity to deliver your unique expertise
- Varied job with personal authentic growth opportunities
- An interesting point of view in developing innovative, high-end IoT products in the health tech industry
- An amazing and supportive team with startup spirit
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Strong and growing organization with a good financial standing
For more information please contact Software Development Lead Jonas Granvik +358 40 547 3336 (Contact times: April 26th at 9-11 AM and May 2nd at 1-3 PM) or consultant Essi Karvonen HRS Advisors +358 40 557 8117. We are expecting your application letter and CV including salary request by May 5th from the link below.