Ramboll is a leading engineering, architecture and consultancy company. Working at one of our offices in 35 countries you will join 16,500 fellow bright minds in creating innovative and sustainable solutions within Buildings, Transport, Energy, Environment & Health, Water and Management Consulting. Combining local experience with global knowledge, we help shape the society of tomorrow.
Welcome to our Management Consulting division
Ramboll Management Consulting is one of the largest management consultancies in the Nordics, with a strong heritage in public sector development. We have some 600 experts that equip businesses and societies for a sustainable future. We provide our clients with actionable insights, and our global knowledge base of 16,500 colleagues gives us a sought-after edge in combining technical and management consulting skills.
Inviting bright minds
We invite you to bring your passion for sustainability into play as you drive the growth of sustainability advisory services on the Finnish market for Ramboll. To succeed in this role, you must have a proven track record as an experienced management consultant building business with clients and delivering sustainability advisory services.
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Strategic Sustainability Consulting business
As our new Country Director, you will be responsible for the development of Ramboll strategic sustainability services on the Finnish market. You will play a key role in building a team of management consultants specialised within sustainability services and to launch Ramboll’s local go to market strategy. You will do so in close collaboration with Ramboll’s other markets present locally: Buildings, Transportation, Environment & Health, Water and Energy.
You will report to Global Director Strategic Sustainability situated in Copenhagen and you will also work closely with RMC colleagues both in Finland and globally.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- You will be part of the spearhead Global Management Group, while working closely with all Ramboll markets in Finland.
- Further developing the go-to-market strategy
- Developing sales pipeline and growing the client portfolio
- Building of a team locally
- Ensuring synergies and collaboration with the rest of Ramboll Finland: joint sales efforts, ensuring complementarity of skills between sustainability advisory and the more technical services already in place locally
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Msc or MBA in Business Administration, Engineering or Management or similar. Qualifications in sustainability in addition will be an advantage
- Min 10 years as a sustainability manager and/or as a management consultant specialized within sustainability
- Management consultant with proven track record of project management roles in strategy and/or operational efficiency & transformational projects with bigger private and/or public sector clients
- Experience in establishing go-to-market business development campaigns, and their successful execution
- Experience from presenting and engaging at decision making level at client organisations
- Documented sales experience and client account development
- Projects/ services qualifications in sustainability: sustainability strategy, carbon strategy & road mapping, circular business models, business case on sustainability investments, sustainable value chain management, sustainability reporting and performance (indicators and KPIs), financial models
- It is also preferred you have experience within all or some of the following industries: Property, Construction, Transport, Investors/financial institutions, High Tech, Energy, Natural Resources, Manufacturing, Chemicals, City councils and authorities
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include entrepreneurial mindset, seller-doer competences and passion for delivering solutions for greater social and environmental impact.
If you happen to have any questions, do not hesitate to get in touch! Your primary point of contact is HRS Advisors’ consultant Antti Lahtinen +358407718886. To apply, please complete the application form with a salary request no later than 6th of June.