Stora Enso is a leading provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wood constructions and paper on global markets. Our aim is to replace fossil based materials by innovating and developing new products and services based on wood and other renewable materials. We employ some 25 000 employees in more than 35 countries and our sales in 2016 were EUR 9.8 billion. Stora Enso shares are listed on the Helsinki and Stockholm stock exchanges.
Stora Enso Taxes is providing internal tax consultancy services. Our task is to ensure that the business will be carried out in a tax efficient way and in accordance with domestic and international regulations. We are currently based in Finland, Sweden, China and Germany.
Tax Manager, Customs
We are looking for a motivated and ambitious person, who will be responsible for coordinating Stora Enso’s customs duties. The location will be Stora Enso HQ in Helsinki, Finland.
• Management of customs network (composition, meetings, communication) for both import and export issues
• To ensure compliance with the custom regulations
• Main contact towards Customs authorities regarding strategy and change management
• Leading function in the implementation of changes due to Union Customs Code
• Quality and regulatory compliance expert in the custom clearance area for export as well as import
• Expert in the areas of AEO certification process, maintenance of certificates and self-assessment process
Responsibility for customs knowledge data base and maintenance of it
• Special projects in taxes or connected functions
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and competences:
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in customs issues or a relevant education
• University degree in Law or Business Administration
• Great interest in customs and tax issues
• An ambition to understand the business and customer`s needs.
• Good cooperation and communication skills
• Fluent English
• Willingness to take initiative, accept responsibility and ability to work both independently and within an international team
• Basic knowledge of MS Office programs, SAP R/3
• Flexibility and readiness to travel
For more information, please contact Pia Paavilainen tel. +358 50 3059 217 at HRS Advisors Oy. To apply, please complete the application form at our web pages www.hrsadvisors.fi and submit your CV and application with your salary request by August, 14. 2017.