LM-Dental, founded in 1973, develops, produces and markets high-tech dental hand instruments and their tracking system together with ultrasonic devices, orthodontic appliances and more. With the innovative product design and high-tech production technology we are the fastest growing manufacturer of hand instruments in Europe, the market leader in all Nordic countries and over 80% of our products are exported globally. LM is a part of the Finnish medical corporation Planmeca Group. www.lm-dental.com.
As our company is growing, we are looking for a skilled and co-operative
In this position you will produce high-quality technical documentation to cross-functionally support marketing, product development and production functions. You will be working with internal teams on product and manufacturing process documentation, take part in product development projects and develop the end user technical documentation. Your tasks also include creating and updating processes and working instructions for production. You take pride in producing high-quality documents and your work meets even the highest regulatory and quality standards. You are also keen to learn, so you gather document usability feedback from customers, designers and internal stakeholders.
Skills and experience needed to succeed in this position:
- Full professional proficiency in English and Finnish (written)
- Technical background (preferably MSc or BSc)
- Previous experience in technical writing or documentation and knowledge of current digital tools
- Ability to deliver detailed and precise technical documentation
- Quick grasping of complex technical concepts and translating them to easily understandable text and pictures
- Strong operation of MS Office
- Knowledge of (3D) modelling tools (e.g. Solid Works) is considered an advantage
Ideal candidate’s profile:
- Self-driven mindset combined with flexible team player capabilities
- Excellent communication and training skills, a teacher at heart
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced international business environment
What we offer:
- As an innovative and growing market leader, we offer you a unique chance to work in a challenging and varied position with personal growth opportunities in international business
- High-end dental products, global competitiveness and profitable SME
- Support from the team locally and from the group level
- Good commuting possibilities from Turku and modern and pleasant working facilities in Parainen
For more information, please contact R&D Manager Petra Furu, petra.furu (at) lm-dental.com or +358 40 1822 441. We are expecting your application letter and CV including salary request by November 10th 2019, at the link below.