Glaston Group is the glass processing industry’s innovative technology leader supplying equipment, services and solutions to the architectural, automotive, solar and appliance industries. The company also supports the development of emerging technologies integrating intelligence to glass. There are 800 employees in Glaston Group, 200 of them located in Finland.
As of April 2019, Bystronic glass is part of Glaston Group. Together we are committed to provide our clients with both the best know-how and the latest technologies in glass processing, with the purpose of building a better tomorrow through safer, smarter, and more energy efficient glass solutions. We operate globally with manufacturing, services and sales offices in 12 countries. Glaston’s shares (GLA1V) are listed on NASDAQ Helsinki Ltd. For more information, please visit www.glaston.net
After Glaston acquired Bystronic glass and doubled its size and global operations there is a need to step up the Group’s treasury operations to meet totally new level of requirements. This means raising the bar for Glaston’s existing treasury processes and ways of working in addition to integrating the new Bystronic glass entities into Glaston.
We are looking for a
to join Glaston Group’s Treasury in Tampere or Helsinki. Group Treasury is a function with a global responsibility for Glaston Group’s funding, financial risk management, liquidity management, cash management, bank relations, trade finance and insurances.
In your role your responsibilities are:
- Developing and implementing group treasury processes, controls and tools
- Monitoring and executing transactions to manage Glaston Group’s currency and interest rate risk
- Group level liquidity management and cash flow forecasting
- Export trade finance operations: bank financing, letters of credit; guarantees
- Participating monthly closing processes
- Monthly group reporting according to IFRS
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is:
- A relevant Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in Finance or Economics
- Development-oriented working style and can-do attitude
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of financial instruments
- Broad understanding of treasury processes including trade finance
- Good accounting skills, knowledge of IFRS 9
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and skills to introduce and develop new systems
- Experience in working in international environment in treasury or finance positions
- Fluent oral and written English and Finnish
This is an excellent opportunity to join Glaston´s expanded Group Finance Team. We offer you an interesting position with the leading global company, good benefits and an opportunity to grow and develop your career.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with Vice President, Group Control and Treasury, Suvi Vertanen +358 50 385 3914 or HRS Advisors, Tarja Kohtamäki +358 400 797 453. Please apply by sending your resume and application with your salary expectation no later than 9th of September.